Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crazy Curls

So.
Despite my loss of pictures on this blog for fear of any one I know discovering it and then telling the entire school, there's something  I must confess.
I have crazy curls.
And right now, I have them bad.
My curls are not the kind that gently curl against my head.
My curls are not the kind that are really just wavy waves.
No, my curls are the kind that have their own mind.
They spring from every single follicle on my head.
Each goes their own direction...
Little hipsters.
They don't go in a straight spiral curl, instead they kink, and float upwards.
I look like I've been electrified.
Gel is out of the question.
My extreme super power hair straightener is the only thing that can tame what I call...
The beast. Grrrrr.
Today, they've gone to a new level.
I pulled them back with one of those head bands that's shaped like a horse shoe, but in neon colors.
I walked downstairs to cook some Trader Joes and in the process of walking and cooking...
My crazy curls literally expelled the poor head band from my hair.

















It then landed in a pot of ramen noodles I was cooking.

















Totally ruined my noodles.
Does anyone else have crazy curls that do that?
Ugh.
xoxo and deuces!
Stellar Sweetheart

2 comments: