Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Friends Are Freaks and Other Problems

I guess it's time to write about my friends.
This is going to be tough.
I was recently talking to Hue Hipster, and she told me that I needed to update my blog- as did Jaye, from wonderjayesaway. 
Right now, I want to write about Hue Hipster and Karate Kid.


Hue Hipster is my best friend.
We call each other every day and detail all the...er...interesting stuff that's happened in our day. 
She gets more interesting stuff because she goes to school with the Karate Kid and our friend Canadian Bacon. 
She goes to a school that has International in the name. That explains it. 
She's got gorgeous red hair and she's SO pretty.
We love music, our phones, and hearing about everything and anything. 
We also love shopping.
I love her to death, and I'm so glad I met her. 
BECAUSE SHE INTRODUCED ME TO KARATE KID!!!!
Karate Kid is Canadian and Japanese, and does some form of karate eight times a week. 
I know he has a brown-black belt. 
He loves polos and jeans, his phone, and me. 
He's HILARIOUS. 
HH tells me something about him every day. 
"So, today, during lunch? Karate Kid kept doing handstands. HA!"
I think he's pretty cool.
He recently got in big trouble for...cursing. In school. 
It was pretty funny, according to HH.
I wish I went to their school- and I'm trying to convince Maniac Mama to let me apply. 
When something happens, I first tell Hue. 
I call her first, and then text her.
We usually conference call Karate. And then Canadian Bacon.
We always talk at least once a day, me Karate and Hue, and I talk to Hue at least three times a day. 
Like I said, I love her to death. 
My first interaction with Karate Kid and Canadian Bacon?
A voicemail. On Hue Hipster's phone. The highlights:
CB: Is this handstand girl? From the blog?
KK: YOUR HOT.
CB: What's up, handstand girl?
KK: When I see you're fa-ace, theres not a thing that I would change...
I love my friends. 
Especially Karate Kid.
He makes my day every day.
This post sucks.
It's 12:57 AM. 

xoxo,
swag in the fondue (FOR HH)

STELLAR SWEETIE


No comments:

Post a Comment