Monday, April 9, 2012

Handstand Part 2

Ok.
I TOLD you my school was weird.
Today, we were just joking around in my classroom.
I was pretending to be Beardy, and joking around with him.



Everyone was laughing really hard, including Beardy.
Then, he goes, OH! I'll be Stella! (That's not my real name, I just figured I could call myself that because Stellar is long for Stella- right?)
He first does a pretty good imitation of the way I walk and talk.
Then he goes, wait-wait! And flips onto his back, kicks his feet up into the air, and does a glorious handstand.
Beardy doing a handstand. Notice the beard.

The funniest part was he tilted back and did sort of a bridge against a table.
It was hilarious, considering that was my teacher.
I love my school.
SOMETIMES.
That's my adventure for today!

XOXO and dueces!
Stella Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment