Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Updating.

Bows and Bow Ties,

I need to update. I have a funny story for today. And a disturbing new trend in my life.
Which first?
The story. Okay!



So, today, I was joking around while walking back from art with Mir-Mir, Farmboy and Klutzboy.
Farmboy and I have a special relationship involving punching.
Klutzboy...is another story. Not a very nice one, so I'm going to skip it.
Anyway, Farmy was fooling around and shoved Klutzo into a door.
A classroom door.
Which happened to be open.
Klutzy fell through into a class of shocked six year olds.
And their teachers.
During something resembling story time or nap time.
He rolled around a bit and then mumbled loudly, SORRY SORRY and jumped up and outta there.
During this time, Farmboy had hit the ground running. He jumped a flight of stairs and was halfway across town before the angry teachers had tried to come after us.
Me and Mir-Mir swooped our hair over our faces and then ran as fast as we could.
Klutzboy wasn't as lucky.
It was funny as hell though.
Now, the disturbing trend I've noticed.
BRAIDING.
Unfortunately, I've done all of these. In my sleep.
For real. I've discovered that I can't really go without braiding. Some people tap their feet or fingers, some people knit- my hobby, or tic, or whatever you call it is braiding. I do it during class. I sit behind someone with hair, and braid it. Then I get up, move my stuff, and sit behind another person. With hair. This cycle repeats countless times. I'm quite good at cornrowing white people hair. ANYWAY.
Last night I woke up from a glorious dream in which Ronawld Gregory Ericson the Second was playing. And I was braiding Rapunzels hair. As I sat up, I realized something.
My hair was in one neat fishtail on one side.
A waterfall braid on the other.
And the parts coming out of the waterfall braid were braided.
Oy. I think I have a problem.
XOXO, Stellar Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment