Saturday, May 12, 2012

Facebook Guide.

Fe's and Males,

This post is about those awful people on Facebook.
You know the ones who post constantly about the dumbest things.
There is this ONE FREAKING GIRL who will not stop posting pictures of herself with cheesy captions and duck lips, and constant status updates.



Status update: omg, good job boy that would rather me not mention him! <3 xoxo
The boy not only would rather keep incognito, but they barely know each other.
Picture she just posted: duck lips, and caption?
YO- FREAKING-LO.
YOLO. you only live once.
I can't even...
What? Unfriend her? Couldn't. Because despite the awful facebook usershe is, she's really nice in real life.
I've decided to make a nice little guide for facebook users.

  1. Unless you're really important, funny, or have something to say, try not to post every single day. Or twice a day. Or three times.
  2. Statuses that are an inside joke to one person? "Peanuts! @dumgirl2!" everyone single one of your friends will see that, despite the fact that it's directed towards one person. post on her wall. duh. When I'm an old grandma, I'm going to comment on every single status I see like that obliviously. That'll show em. 
  3. Pictures? I like to keep mine to a minimum. When I was young and stupid and had just gotten both a facebook and a picnik, I loved to post those awful pictures of duck lips, peace signs, and hearts with some fancy effect on it and a ridiculous quote. I went back and deleted every single bad or dumb photo of me. Now, my Facebook is like a modeling portfolio. If you don't know what I look like, then don't friend me. But just in case, look at my numbered, pretty pictures- no duckface. 
  4. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD- DO NOT EVER, EVER LIKE YOUR OWN STATUS OR PHOTO!!!
  5. It's better to make fun of the crowd than follow them. Example of following: Girl: YOLO!!! <3
    Example of not following and making fun: Girl: posts picture above:
That's about all I have for today.

XOXO, Stellar Sunny Sweetheart

2 comments:

  1. your blog is really interesting!! spice it up with some boy talk? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nooo? Um..no. People that know me read this and besides I'm forever alone. But message me non anon...I want to know who you are...message me on blogger or tumblr.

      Delete