Thursday, August 23, 2012

New School Year.

Ladies and Gents,

It's that time of year again. Early morning traffic starts up again, that one weird but horrible cold starts spreading, and concerned mothers douse their poor kids in lice poison.



Yes readers, I'm going back to school. Actually, I already went back to school. And do you know what I had to do on the first day? Explain what not to do. (hint. click on the word not.)
I have every single class with Mir Mir, and I call Hue Hipster at lunch. Life is good right now. After school, I go to pop by work and give kisses to all my babies. Summer was amazing.
Basically the purpose of this post was the fact that I had to get up and explain why not to do handstands in the middle of class. I need writing prompts. You guys need to email me and tell me some!
xodeucesxo,
✰Stellar Sweetheart✰

No comments:

Post a Comment