Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Day in the Life

Hey.

Ok. I had this idea. Maybe I should write down what my typical day is like? Y'all probably don't care, but I haven't posted in forever. Or I should start posting more. Here goes.
SCHOOL DAY:



7:03 a.m: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP. BEEEEEEP. My LOUD alarm goes off. Fumble to press "snooze" and go back to sleep.
7:08 a.m: alarm goes off. Repeat snooze button pressing.
7:13 a.m: alarm goes off. Start to stretch and get out of bed. Turn off alarm.
7:15 a.m: fall out of bed (I sleep in a loft with a ladder) and onto mattress that I have dragged the night before to be below the ladder because I know I will fall. Land on mattress on a pile of clothes. Pick out clothes.
7:18 a.m: After getting dressed, stumble downstairs to eat breakfast- either two slices of raisin bread or a buttered bagel, and two small chicken tenders.
7:25 a.m: Check Facebook while eating and start to pack lunch- Turkey sandwich, cheese puffs, nutrigrain bar, anything sweet in the house.
7:35 a.m: Go upstairs, fight with Lover Boy for bathroom, brush teeth.
7:40 a.m: start applying makeup.
7:45 a.m: start fixing hair.
7:50 a.m: go downstairs, pack backpack, and wait for Lover Boy to be ready.
7:55 a.m: Get in car with LB, grip chair while he drives me and Ma to school.
8:05 a.m: stumble out of car, shove backpack in locker and go to 1st period.
10:50 a.m: Start Zumba in math teacher's class.
11:05 a.m: rush to 4th period.
12:45: LUNCH!
1:30: run to 6th period.
3:15: go home.
OPTIONAL: 3:30: walk to daycare for volunteer hours.
OPTIONAL: 5:00: get driven to dance. Dance.
7: Dinner and homework.
8 or 8:30: shower/bath, check social networks.
9 to 9:30: get in bed, close down social networks, put on Family Guy on iPod and fall asleep.
Next day: repeat.

So that's my school day. I'll do my summer day later?

Kisses,

Stellar Sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment