Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Yo hey!

Ladies and Gentleman,

I present...
Hello.
I know, I know, I've been totally not posting for like two months and I'm sorry :(
I've been super busy.
I've had a shit ton of well..shit to deal with.
Since my last post, my teachers have totally upped the homework that I have, giving me no time.
In addition to that, I'm running for a position in my youth group.
In YET addition to that, there is boy.
We can discuss boy later.
Or never.
Heh.
ANYWAY.



I've had a lot of heartbreak.
There's stuff going on at school that's difficult.
You guys know I hate drama.
And there's stuff at home that's been difficult.
LB is looking at colleges, just won a HUGE BIG DEAL position in our youth group, and has a girlfriend. I've been having some heartbreak with him.
Maniac Mama went back to school, and is studying Thanatology- aka, the science of dying people. She already works at a hospice in our city.
I have to figure out my summer plans. I need a job, and no one wants to hire a 15 year old.
There's a lot of personal stuff happening right now.
The short version of it is that I was sick in 5th and 6th grade, mentally sick.
If you're reading this, hopefully I don't know you.
If I do know you, you probably know what I'm talking about.
I'm not going to go into detail, but it was a rough time. With a bunch of work, I got over it.
It's come back into my life, little by little, and I've had to fight it off.
So I have to deal with that.
And that's heartbreak.
And boy drama.
Stellar Sweetheart didn't think she was the type of the girl to get guys, but apparently not.
A lot of stuff (and people) from my past have come up, and I'm currently dealing with that.
Either way, deep down I'm still myself.
And I have daily mishaps.
I'll start with LB's girlfriend, and dinner.
I love LB's girlfriend. We'll call her Frida, since she loves Frida Kahlo. Her little sister, Sunny, is one of my best friends.
LB doesn't really like to share her with the rest of the family.
I don't blame him- we're weird.
Anyway, we went out to dinner with her a couple nights ago.
My mother and I were making fun of the menu.
We decided we were going to pronounce the word "fajita" like "Fa-Jy-tuh" as in "vagina". So we're reading the menu to each other, talking about "hot fa-jy-tuh's" and "large "fah-jy-tuh's".
LB was blushing and rolling his eyes, and going STOOOP!
His girlfriend, quiet, spoke up suddenly.
"What about a spicy "fa-jy-tuh?" and cracked up.
LB was like "OH MY GOD, WE'VE INFLUENCED HER, NOOO"
and momma and I were cracking up. We knew we won.
What we hadn't realized was the waiter had heard the whole thing.
It was over and done with, we were waiting for our food, and the waiter brings it over going
"Here's your steaming hot fah-jy-tuh, enjoy!" super loud. We lost it completely after that.
I love living in a neighborhood like mine. LB's girlfriend comes from a pretty suburb neighborhood, and her parents don't talk about "fan-jy-tah's" at the table.
I know, I know, that story wasn't very funny.
The truth is, most of the stories that are funny involve this boy.
I'll tell one.
He snapchatted me a picture of a person in sunglasses.
I thought it was his dad.
IT WAS NOT.
It was his mom.
I was like, oh is that your dad?
He was like, excuse you that's my mom.
I was so embarrassed.
That's how I flirt, yo.
I'll write more posts, like I said, I've got a shit-ton to deal with.
If you leave ideas in the comments, I promise I'll do them.
Thanks, guys!
xoxo,
Stellar Sweetheart



No comments:

Post a Comment