Thursday, January 9, 2014

COOOOOOOONTINUUUUUUEEEEDDDD.

Hola mi amigos!

Trying to stay current on the blog, I'd figure I'd write some more.
I've got some pretty good stories, so bear with me as I skip around to tell them.
My current mood right now is kind of pissed.



Teenage girls can be really passive aggressive. Today, I was following the scent of food around the school and found it in a classroom. I saw a girl with cookies. I went to go grab one (after being like "hey, can I have one after this girl takes on?" apparently, the girl didn't hear me. As I went to get one, she goes "what are you doing?!" and pushes my hand away. She looked at me and said "I don't like it when people don't ask." The girl before me had taken to, so I asked for one. She gave me a cookie. The girl with all the cookies was surrounded by a group of her friends, and she gave each friend two cookies. I asked "____, may I please have another cookie?" She shook her head. I was looking really sad because hey. Cookies. When the teacher (spanish teacher) goes "AY YI YI GIVE POOR STELLA A COOKIE!" And the girl says haughtily "I already gave her one." All of the girls in the room got two cookies but me. I ended up going to subway, and getting two cookies- all for me. I'm not even sure if she realized what she did upset me, but either way it pissed me off.
So right now it's Thursday, and my parents left town this morning. I'm staying with Lover Boy and our cousin Banana. Banana isn't as crazy as her fake name suggests- she's actually super responsible, despite being 22. She's worked on President Obama's campaign, is reliable, etc. So no parties or anything. Not that I'd have any. I would have one if Lover Boy initiated it, but he's gotten kind of lame.
Yep, LB's calmed down quite a lot. He went from a dude drummer guy who was cool about doing bad stuff to a preppy, combed hair, american flag socks, and sperries kind of guy. He quit drums, and started playing bass. He's currently in a band. The band is more soft grunge, but LB sticks out with his buttoned shirts, pastel shorts, and not taking off his shirts. He occasionally rocks his head and body when he plays, but compared to his fellow band mate, Bike Rider Boy, he's calm. Bike Rider Boy takes off his shirt (he's been blessed with abs and body hair) rocks his head, occasionally flips, runs around the stage- you name it, he does it. Funny theory I've got about BRB.
So, the saga of the theory begins in 7th grade. Bike Rider Boy is the son of hippie parents that my parents met. BRB had a girlfriend who he was really serious with. We're talking pet names in phones, public making out, attachment at the hip. This was a big deal for us younger kids- we didn't see it much in our parents, unless they were drunk. And definitely not the kids at our private schools. BRB and girlfriend broke up, and the girlfriend went on to become a stoner and bi. Possibly lesbian, I don't really keep up. SO. BRB goes serious girlfriendless for a while. Then, he begins to date this girl Melody. That's not her real name, but the girl has the best pipes I've ever heard. When she sings, it's like angels peeing in your ears. But in a good way. So BRB and his punk music skills and Melody with her sweet, angelic voice make a great pair. He kind of punks her out, and they recruit LB into a band. The band is doing great until Melody enters a contest for a record contract. Odds are like 1 in 100, maybe more. She wins a $10,000 recording contract, and we're all so proud of her. She quits the band, continues her career, and mutually breaks up with Bike Rider Boy. This is like a year ago. I checked on her a couple months ago, and she's become completely lesbian. Not even a little bit bi- full on lesbian. I think, wow! The second girl that Bike Rider Boy's turned lesbian? and begin to develop a theory. The next girl BRB dates he's still dating. Her name is Animal Whisperer, and for the past two years, she's been lesbian. We're talking at least one long term relationship with a girl, declaration of sexuality in like, 8th grade- a very clear lesbian. Now, she's dating BRB, and somehow they work- I don't know, but I think BRB attracts/influences lesbians.

Off track. DAMN. What was I saying?

OH! Lover boy. He's having a couple of suburban, BBYO kids over on Saturday and Banana says they're not allowed to come inside. Potty breaks, and that's it. The kids stay on the porch. Maniac Mama and Hippy Daddy are in Puntacana, and they're both equipped with enough sarongs and incense to last them.

Mommy'n'Daddy at the beach
So anyway. I'm thinking next post I'll talk about the Macklemore concert. In the posts coming up, I'll cover making leggings, updating the family, useless tutorials, and general stuff. If you're reading this, do you like my blog? I have eight followers and I don't know who three of them are. I don't get comments any more :( and I'd really rather have a blog that people like. So if you have an opinion about anything on this blog, comment pleeeease. Feedback is love. 
xoxo,
Stellar Sweetheart.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh, so cool! I'm so flipped out that I'm someone's favorite blog! You guys are my favorite readers! I'm also really into fashion- at my school, I have to wear a uniform every day so I can definitely say I express myself on the weekends. It may be tricky to post a picture of myself without revealing my identity, but I can do it! I'd love to talk to you some more, it's so cool that people besides me read my blog! Thank you so so so much for commenting, you made my day!

      Delete
  2. HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tots lurve your blog Stella ;) You should post more about yours truly ;) (a.k.a. Moi oh and Sammy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go away omg i love you guys but this is a secret blog!

      Delete
  3. K gurllllll ill just be a silent reader from now on

    ReplyDelete