Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pranks.

Quick post, I've got to run in about 15 minutes, but I had a great laugh today over a prank I thought I'd share.

So, for the past day, I've been calling Lover Boy "Phyllis". I wander through the house, yelling Phyllis in different voices, and last night I went in and said "goodnight Phyllis!"
Today, since I didn't see him before school and before work, I saw him around seven. I went to ask him something and called him Phyllis. He responded with "If you call me Phyllis again I'm going to pee on you." Of course, this only exacerbated my Phyllis calling. I tweeted this:


And then messaged the girl he likes. I asked her to call him Phyllis, just once- more if she felt like it. She obliged, and a couple minutes later I got a twitter notification. This is what I saw.
Yup, that's my blurred twitter name. We have a great relationship, eh?

So anyway I'm cracking up because Phyllis.

Love you guys, thanks for reading!

Stellar Sweetheart

1 comment:

  1. so funny! my brothers once pretended I was invisible for a week until my mother told them to stop

    ReplyDelete