Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Fashion.


Shoutout to that anon that commented on my last post, this one's for you!


So I got a request to maybe post some of my outfits. I think that's do-able, so here they are. We'll start with what I wore last night. 
Last night, I went to a fancy restaurant. This called for fancy clothing. Not fancy like what I wore for homecoming (I'll cover that later in the post) but fancy like classy chic. I wore some indigo/dark blue jeans that are slightly worn at the knees, and stretchy like jeggings. I got them at a thrift shop- I think they're Seven jeans? Since Maniac Mama is out of town, I raided her closet. I stole one of her favorite peasant blouses- it's white, and is 3/4 sleeves with a lacy strip right below my collarbone- it's hard to describe, I'll post a picture below. I would have worn a peplum top, but my friend is borrowing it :/
I would wear a striped top with jeans. However, to keep my hippie vibe going in a fancy situation, I just wore a flowy, long top/tunic. Then, to complete the chic look, I wore gold sneaker wedges. These are my favorite shoes. They pull my regular 5 feet up a couple inches, have wings, and are shiny and just generally awesome. Then, I pulled my "bangs" (they used to be bangs, but now they're about shoulder length) into a rope twist (my signature style) and used a bobby pin to pin it in place. The rest of my hair was just really big and poofy- I kept it lion-style. The twist lasted for approximately 30 minutes, because I had to lend the bobby pin to someone else. I went to Friday night services at my temple, and this poor guy couldn't keep his hat on. So. Below is my outfit after wearing.



And here's a close up of the shoes because they're so cool.

Shoes are from Love Culture.

Not my favorite outfit, but what I would wear if I had to go to a fancy restaurant. 
This really cool outfit came in the mail yesterday from Charlotte Russe, and it's basically the purpose of the post. The shirt is a dreamy, pink to orangey yellow ombre tank that states "Dreamy days, sleepy nights" which is basically my life. It's got triangles shaded on it, and it's super soft. I love it. The leggings are a blend of cotton and spandex, and the shoes are yin yang sneakers. The earrings are fake diamonds and fake pearls. I absolutely love this outfit. It's comfortable, cute, and overall just really chill. Here's the full outfit, with close ups. 



So that was my outfit for today. That's like a casual, just chilling and going out outfit. I do cat wings eyeliner, foundation, and heavy mascara for makeup. 
I hope this post fulfilled whatever you were expecting! I feel like it was really lame, sorry :/ 
Fashions actually a pretty big part of my life- but I just kind of neglect to mention it, haha.
I'm working on a post about the Macklemore concert, should be out soon! Thanks for commenting, write more comments, I love them!
Xoxo, 
Stellar Sweetheart



1 comment: