Friday, January 24, 2014

Quickly.

So I don't have time for introductions- my time is limited. I've been grounded by Hippy Daddy and Maniac Mama for a series of bad decisions. Blog viewers, don't go away- I'll be back soon. For now, I've got to sneak in time to blog- a lot of stuff has happened. I'm sure stuff you'd find funny. I'll do bullet points.



  • For my birthday, I got a ukelele and a hula hoop. Custom made hula hoop. It's supposedly for cramps, but I'm still not sure. It's cool though!
  • I was at a convention with one of my friends, and we were conversing back and forth in Yiddish. (As we both know Yiddish.) The girl behind us was being awful- we were supposed to be praying (or at least being quiet) and the girl behind us was telling her friend about some girl's nipples. "They're like Mount Vesuvius!" She exclaimed. "The guy she hooked up with said it was dis-GUS-ting!" My friend leaned over and gave me a look. I returned the look. My friend said to me, within earshot of the girl. "זי דארף צו פאַרמאַכן אַרויף. זי ס זייַענדיק אַזוי גראָב און אַנויינג." This roughly translates to: She needs to shut the hell up, she's being so rude and annoying. The girl scoffed, and then simpered "Um, yah know I can, like, understand Hebrew? Like, I was in a Jewish day school?" My friend and I almost died laughing, and had to switch seats to avoid the glare of the girl. 
  • Despite being grounded and sick on my birthday, I managed to turn 15- so that happened, and I'm 15 now. 
  • Most people think about their significant other with longing, during the day. I just think about my ukelele. I named her Mayla, after the Edward Sharpe song. I'm so in love!
I've got no time left, I'll try to update more later!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment