Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Updation of the Sweetheart Family.

Hi everyone!

I was looking through my old posts, and I saw one I did about my family. I thought maybe I'd do an update! I did four drawings- I'll explain each one.


We'll start with Hippy Daddy. His real name is...well, never mind. In this photo, Hippy Daddy is displaying his full beard, and you can't see the balding spot on his head. He wears a Grateful Dead t-shirt, to show his appreciation of the Grateful Dead. He's wearing a sarong, knotted at the waist- be glad that it's knotted. He's wearing his favorite loose flip flops, and to top it off, he's holding a guitar- his favorite thing. Hippy Daddy is pretty well represented in this drawing- he found it amazingly accurate!

Here's Maniac Mama's drawing. She's wearing her t-shirt, sensible yet bright aqua cardigan, and skirt made by ladies in Guatemala. She has on HER favorite black flip flops, and her hair is free of frizz- oh, and she's wearing her glasses. MM's head is really small- she has to wear child glasses, as her face won't fit adult sizes. Mama is dressed like this most days- if it's colder, she switches the hippie skirt for jeans, and the flip flops for boots. She may look ordinary, but she's not- she's crafty, and really funny at times. She dresses pretty calmly- you have to look closely for the hippie signs. 

This is Lover Boy. Lover Boy sports messily styled hair, American flag socks, and pastel shorts- belted of course! Lover Boy said his nose was too big when I showed him the drawing, and insisted I erase most part of his nose. LB still hasn't completely let go of his punk rock side, so he wears a t-shirt and sneakers. But he's got his shirt tucked in. Oh and don't forget the leg hair. Sooooo. Much. Leg hair. 

And then there's me. My hair looks good in this- if I drew it actually, I wouldn't have room on the page. I have a yin yang shirt, leggings, and sneakers on. I keep my style simple when I want to. I mean, there's not much to say- do you guys have any questions about me? I can do an FAQ post maybe. 

So yeah. That's about it! Like I said, if you guys have any questions, post them in the comments! Thanks for reading!
Love,
Stellar Sweetheart.






2 comments:

  1. You are such an amazing artist! I suck at drawing, why I am in art, i do not know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon you're my favorite <3 ahaha my drawing skills are actually pretty bad, if you saw my family irl you'd be like "oh. ok. nah."

      Delete